India

"And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

Friday, January 28, 2011

October 2010 - 22 months of waiting...

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped: Therefore my heart exalts, and with my song I shall thank Him." Psalm 28:7

The Lord is so faithful! He has brought in our finances that were low this summer! He has answered our prayers... But we are still waiting on Him to confirm adoption in both of our hearts. My burden has increased tremendously, but Joseph does not feel like the Lord is saying "yes." He has a such a heart for orphans and widows but not necessarily feeling like we should bring one into our home. I feel like God continues to say "wait and be patient - there is more I need to do." I wish the Lord would speak quicker!! It is hard to be patient and wait so long... I pray God would give me continued patience and peace as I wait for Him to move mountains if this is His will. I am now praying for the resources to adopt. $30,000 needed - none that we have. BUT:
  • He has the power to create anything from nothing!
  • His power is beyond my comprehension!
  • He speaks and things happen!
  • No one can challenge what He does!
"O Sovereign Lord! You have made the heavens and earth by Your great power. Nothing is too hard for You!" Jeremiah 32:17

No comments:

Post a Comment