India

"And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

Thursday, January 27, 2011

July 2009 - Beginning to Wait...

"He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal. If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him." John 12:25-26

I(Michelle) continue to surrender my desires, my wants to the Lord alone. Follow Him where He calls us to go, follow Him in where He calls us to sacrifice. To be where He is working, as His servants. I surrender my desires of a "comfortable" life, a good team/work environment, safety, "comfortable" life for my kids, being near to family, a larger home for our family, my desires for adoption, and freedom to homeschool. I pray my desires will always be the Lord's desires for us, for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment