BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.
Where to begin?!! We cannot believe the miraculous ways the Lord is providing for this adoption! In just over a month He has brought in over half the amount we need! All from people we have not even asked for help from. It feels so unreal as He is moving so quickly! As I prayed the past 2 years I felt the Lord telling me not to worry about the $30,000 needed... He would provide for it when the time was right... Wow! It is so hard to believe it is coming true!
"Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands." Psalm 90:17
"Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands." Psalm 90:17
No comments:
Post a Comment