"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30
One year later and I am brought back to the same promise. I think this is one of my life verses...so hard for me to do and the Lord gently reminds me again and again. My focus needs to be on Him alone, giving Him my burdens, allowing Him to carry them. Not being weighed down by myself. I pray for rest - for Him to carry this burden of adoption for me as we wait on His leading. V+Give me rest in my soul.
It has been a long journey over the past 5 years of prayer and waiting upon the Lord in the passion He has put upon our hearts to adopt. As many of you know, after 3.5 years of desiring to adopt from Ethiopia the Lord redirected our steps and our hearts to India. To help others know more of our story of adopting we posted some of the process we have been through these past years and the process we are in now...hope you enjoy and this journey brings all glory to our God!
"And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment