Continuing to wait... Up and down like a roller coaster at times...
Psalm 37 spoke to my heart a couple weeks ago.."Trust in the Lord...do good....Dwell...be faithful...Delight in Jesus...Trust...Rest in Him...Wait patiently...Do not fret...Cease from anger...Do not fret.". I am so thankful the Lord is gentle and compassionate to remind me of these truths during this time. The phrases He continually brings to my mind throughout the days are, "You are Good. You are near.". Reminding me that He is GOOD, He is near. It what doesn't feel "good" at times, He is good. He knows what is the best for me, for our family, for this process..He is in control and His ways are perfect and good because His character is good. HE IS GOOD.
" I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever. I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it, and I will wait on Your name, FOR IT IS GOOD, in the presence of Your godly ones." Psalm 52:9
"From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to a rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:2
We continue to wait for a referral..it has almost been 1 year of waiting...but we are thankful the Lord is with us and He is a rock higher than we are that we can rest upon.
It has been a long journey over the past 5 years of prayer and waiting upon the Lord in the passion He has put upon our hearts to adopt. As many of you know, after 3.5 years of desiring to adopt from Ethiopia the Lord redirected our steps and our hearts to India. To help others know more of our story of adopting we posted some of the process we have been through these past years and the process we are in now...hope you enjoy and this journey brings all glory to our God!
"And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment